Invisalign® Clear Braces in McKinney, TX
Achieving a straighter smile is a common goal for most patients but the traditional method of wearing noticeable braces to achieve them can be too big of a hurdle. This is completely understandable – after you’ve worked hard to create a polished image, the last thing you need is a mouthful of metal that makes you feel like you’re back in junior high school. At PearTree Dental & Orthodontics, we pride ourselves on providing sophisticated, seamless orthodontic alternatives that create the beautiful results you’re hoping for. With the help of Invisalign, you could be enjoying dramatic improvements in an exceptionally quick timeframe!
Contact our practice today to schedule an Invisalign consultation with Dr. Ramoliya, or if you have any questions for us. We also serve the areas of McKinney, Frisoc, Allen and Prosper.
Advantages of Invisalign
- Completely invisible and very comfortable. No one will know you’re improving your smile until they see the result.
- Invisalign treatment can often be faster than conventional braces.
- No restriction on foods (aligners are removed for meals)
- Brush and floss like usual (again the aligners are removable)
- Shorter and less frequent appointments for treatment
- No emergency appointments due to broken braces or wires poking
- The ability to select specific tooth movement (complete or partial treatment)
How does Invisalign work?
You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position we have prescribed. You’ll visit us about once every 6-9 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time will depend on the severity of your needs. Call our Office for Free Consultation at +1 972-984-7666 to see if Invisalign is for you
Learn more about Invisalign on their web site at www.invisalign.com.