Root canal therapy is probably the most misunderstood dental procedures and many misconceptions of this treatment exists.
Truth about Root Canals:
- They don’t hurt, you are numb during procedure
- We are not removing roots of the teeth, just the infected parts in the canals
- They relieve pain, as many patients come to the dental office in extreme pain and root canal helps that pain
- Root canals save teeth that otherwise would have to be extracted
Root Canal Needed When:
- When your tooth has Abscess (Pus/Swelling in gums)
- Your tooth is causing Pain
- You have a cavity extending into the nerve of the tooth
- Your tooth has a crack extending into the nerve of the tooth
- Your tooth has had injury
Sometime Emergency toothache happens and tooth needs a root canal. Call your emergency Friso and McKinney Dentist, Dr. Ramoliya at 972 984 7666 and we will try to see you the same day if possible.