What are Wisdom Teeth?
They are the third set of Molars that grow in last.
Most people don’t have enough room for them in their mouth or they come at an angle and become impacted and if left untreated can cause permanent damage to surrounding teeth, gums and jaw bone.
Wisdom Teeth cause following problems:
- You don’t have room for them in your mouth and can cause crowding
- You get them at wrong angle and can cause infection
- They are the last teeth in the mouth, very hard to keep clean and more likely to get cavities and periodontal disease
- They can trap food and cause bad breath
- They can cause swelling and pain
If you come to see Dr. Ramoliya with Impacted Wisdom Teeth, at our Mckinney Family Dentistry office you’ll likely be relieved to hear him recommend oral surgery to remove them. For a Free Consultation call our office 972 984 7666.